Dana Middle School Home Page
« November 2014 »
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6

 

 
District Announcements
Follow Arcadia Unified on Twitter!
Common Core Days Added
Arcadia Unified School District is pleased to announce that seven Common Core Days have been added to the 2014-2015 school year. All students will be released at 11:40 a.m. on Common Core Days. Read more here
 
Dana Announcements
In-N-Out Comes to Dana

The In-N-Out trailer will be at Dana on Thursday, December 4 from 5:00 - 6:30 pm serving up a delicious hamburgers, cheeseburgers, or grilled cheese sandwiches, chips, and drink for just $5 per person.  75% of the proceeds will be used to buy much-needed books for the Dana library while the other 25% will go to In-N-Out’s charity to help abused children.  At 6:30 pm, PTSA will show Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters in the quad. 

Students can get order forms from their Advisory teachers or the from the front office.  Pre-orders need to be turned in before Friday, November 21 in the drop box in the office due to Thanksgiving Break.  We need at least 300 orders for In-N-Out to come.  This is a great way to hang out with your friends and help our school raise money!  To access the flier and the order form, click here.  Dana PTSA thanks you for your support.
Eighth Grade T-Shirts

SALE! SALE!  SALE!  Today is your lucky day!  In advance of Black Friday, the 8th grade t-shirts are on sale!!  If you have purchased one at full price, your next one is only $8.  That's right, 20% off!  Get them quick, they are flying off the shelf!  See Mrs Hamblen in room 4 for your discounted shirt.  First purchase is still $10.

 
Smoke Signals

Attention parents of 8th grade students! Smoke Signals is an electronic newsletter that provides information to 8th grade students and their families about important events and activities at Arcadia High School. Freshman year is a short year away and there is no better time than now to get acquainted with all that the high school has to offer. Learn about athletic events, clubs, music groups, theater productions and more through this important publication. Click here to see the current issue of Smoke Signals. 
Site Map | Privacy Policy | View "printer-friendly" page | Login   
Site powered by SchoolFusion.com © 2014 - Educational website content management